Alta E. Harding
b. 19 April 1884, d. 9 October 1948
Alta E. Harding was born on 19 April 1884 at Shelby Co., IN. She was the daughter of James Harding and Nancy Jane Porter. Alta E. Harding married LeRoy VanArsdale on 29 April 1903 at Shelby Co., IN. Alta E. Harding died on 9 October 1948 at Shelbyville, Shelby Co., IN, at age 64.
Eliza J. Cambridge
b. 1837, d. 1870
b. 21 October 1938
Ernest Holcombe was born on 21 October 1938.1 He was the son of Kenneth Lloyd Holcombe and Helen Sandford.1 Ernest Holcombe married Julie Bolvia.1
- [S829] Mrs. Don Cope, "Moses Holcombe," e-mail to James H. Holcombe, 25 June 2001.
Margaret Eldora VanArsdale
b. 24 January 1918, d. 24 April 1989
Nancy Jane Porter
b. 14 January 1842, d. 21 December 1917
Nancy Jane Porter was born on 14 January 1842 at Shelby Co., IN. She married James Harding. Nancy Jane Porter died on 21 December 1917 at Johnson Co., IN, at age 75.
b. 2 October 1846 or 1850, d. before 1 January 1920
Jennie Day was born on 2 October 1846 or 1850 at Ireland. She married Thomas Skelly McDowell on 19 July 1865 at Dunkirk, Chautauqua Co., NY. Jennie Day died before 1 January 1920.
b. May 1860
Mary Nagel was born in May 1860 at Austria. She married John Peter Marcus in 1879.
b. 31 December 1719, d. November 1748
Michael Taintor was born on 31 December 1719.1 He married Sarah Loomis, daughter of Stephen Loomis and Esther Colt.1 Michael Taintor died in November 1748 at age 28.1
- [S137] Elisha Scott Loomis, Joseph Loomis, page 133, item 94.
b. October 1700, d. 8 March 1768
Nathaniel Loomis was born in October 1700.1 He was the son of Josiah Loomis and Mary Rockwell.1 Nathaniel Loomis married Sarah Skinner on 7 August 1721.2 Nathaniel Loomis died on 8 March 1768 at Windsor, Hartford Co., CT, at age 67.2
Wilton Chappelle Moore Jr.1
b. 21 October 1929, d. 30 November 1929
Wilton Chappelle Moore Jr. was born on 21 October 1929 at Dallas, Dallas Co., TX.1 He was the son of Wilton Chappelle Moore and Frances Smith.1 Wilton Chappelle Moore Jr. died on 30 November 1929 at Dallas, Dallas Co., TX.1 He was buried at Laurel Land Memorial Park, Dallas, Dallas Co., TX.1
b. 31 December 1719, d. 1748
Michael Taintor was born on 31 December 1719.1 He married Sarah Loomis, daughter of Nathaniel Loomis and Sarah Skinner, in 1745.1 Michael Taintor died in 1748.
- [S137] Elisha Scott Loomis, Joseph Loomis, page 151, item 479.
Franklin C. Alsup
b. 1823, d. circa 1865
Franklin C. Alsup was born in 1823 at TN. He married Nancy E. Singleton on 8 January 1851 at Pontotoc, MS. Franklin C. Alsup died circa 1865.
John Hopkins Lee1
b. 12 November 1799, d. 12 September 1858
John Hopkins Lee was born on 12 November 1799 at Cumberland Co., VA.1 He married Sarah Turner.2 John Hopkins Lee died on 12 September 1858 at Belton, Bell Co., TX, at age 58.1 He was buried at South Belton Cemetery, Belton, Bell Co., TX.1
- [S807] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Find A Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 12 February 2018), memorial page for John Hopkins Lee (12 Nov 1799–12 Sep 1858), Find A Grave Memorial no. 30201194, citing South Belton Cemetery, Belton, Bell County, Texas, USA ; Maintained by SFC Frank Irons Sr. Retired US Army 1977 (contributor 46510193) .
- [S807] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Find A Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 12 February 2018), memorial page for Sarah Turner Lee (27 Aug 1803–21 Feb 1879), Find A Grave Memorial no. 30201169, citing South Belton Cemetery, Belton, Bell County, Texas, USA ; Maintained by SFC Frank Irons Sr. Retired US Army 1977 (contributor 46510193) .
b. 1 January 1837, d. after 1910
Woody Burch Taylor
b. January 1770, d. 1840
Woody Burch Taylor was born in January 1770 at SC. He married Nancy Seay. Woody Burch Taylor died in 1840 at Lincoln Co., TN.
Newton David Moore
b. 8 May 1806, d. 16 September 1890
Newton David Moore was born on 8 May 1806 at Brush Creek, Adams Co., OH. He was the son of Hosea Moore and Isabella Hannah Burkett. Newton David Moore married Rebecca Burkitt on 16 September 1827 at Adams Co., OH. Newton David Moore died on 16 September 1890 at Jefferson, Adams Co., OH, at age 84.
Joshua Boardman Jr.1
- [S418] Ruth Cost Duncan, John Case 2nd Edition, page 11.